This Top 5 list was a toughie.
Originally, ’twas to be Top 5 thrash bands, but then I realized that wouldn’t be fair, since as a 40-year old, I’m way more into Overkill these days than any of the other bands on the list.
So, I put myself back into 15-year old me’s head (It was a lot easier than you think!), and thought about what albums REALLY got me going. So, here they are:
1. Metallica – Master of Puppets (1986)
2. Megadeth – Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying (1986)
3. Overkill – Taking Over (1987)
4. Testament – The New Order (1988)
5. Anthrax – Among the Living (1987)
I can’t wait to see what some of you maniacs come up with, and as always,
feel free to comment and/or rip my list apart! ~dc