June is the halfway point of the year, so I thought we’d shift gears this time. With a glut of albums already released in just six months, I figured we’d have some fun and pick the 5 worst ones of the lot so far, in no particular order. Actually there have been 7 by my count, but let’s keep it at 5.
Let’s see who agrees/disagrees with me:
1. Helloween – Straight Out of Hell (awful singer kills decent music)
2. Device – Device (sounds like songs Disturbed threw away)
3. Depeche Mode – (no sign of a beat anywhere, just depressing)
4. Killswitch Engage – (just a bunch of noise)
And last, but CERTAINLY not least:
5. Megadeth – Super Collider (wanted to slice off both my ears, it’s so bad!)
So there you have it.
The 5 Worst Albums of 2013…so far.
There’s still a lot of music to be released, so let’s hope we’ve put all the bad, icky stuff behind us, hmmm?
And as always, share your lists, and rip mine to shreds if you like. ~dc